The aim of this course is to empower you to deal with your everyday life problems. In this hands-on group you’ll learn to rise to life’s challenges and express yourself in a more free and creative way.
This course is two hours per week for six weeks.
- Building strong connections with yourself and others
- Communicating more effectively
- Expanding your view of the world
- Developing new ways of being in life
- Learning to live the life you want
This is an experiential group using psychodrama, group work and role playing. It will be helpful if you come ready and able to fully participate in a group.
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.
How to apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Tamesa Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre.
- Identify existing strengths and competencies
- Identify specific areas of their lives they wish to feel more control over
- Communicate more effectively
- Find appropriate responses to problematic situations
Mondays - 10am-12pmChristchurch City campus