Enhance your sense of self-worth by learning more about yourself and about your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
This short course will help you clarify your ideas and learn to care for yourself more effectively.
On completion of this course you'll be able to identify quality physical health, explain the difference between thoughts and feelings and understand how to acknowledge and accept feelings. You'll also be able to understand change and evaluate your personal emotional support system.
This course is two hours per week for six weeks.
This course will be offered in Term 1, 2018
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.
How to apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Tamesa Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre.
- Women will be able to identify the components that make up quality physical health and evaluate their own physical health.
- Learn the difference between thoughts and feelings and learn about acknowledging and accepting feelings.
- Identify their thinking patterns and ways to change unhealthy thinking.
- Understand the theory of change and their change process.
- Evaluate their personal emotional support system and clarify what spirituality means to them today.
Tuesday, 12:30pm-2:30pmChristchurch City campus