This course will provide you with new ideas, challenges and experiences in a supportive, interactive group setting.
Are you thinking about “where next” in your life? Do you want to expand your possibilities? This course will provide you with new ideas, challenges and experiences in a supportive, interactive group setting. It will assist you to become aware of what is important to you in life, find direction for your future and develop the confidence to achieve this.
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.
How to apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Tamesa Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre.
- identify their interests and passions
- describe current work values and functional transferable skills
- produce a personal mission statement incorporating their values and goals
- prepare, present and receive feedback on an oral presentation
- plan for the next step after leaving the course
- develop confidence in their ability to shape their own life