This 20 hour course could be the first step in making changes towards the future you want.
This programme is organised on request, please us for upcoming dates and times.
- 9.30am - 12.30pm (first 5 sessions)
- 9.30am - 2.30pm (final session)
- This course is offered at our Computing for Free sites
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.
How to apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Tamesa Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre.
- Identify and plan to implement a personal life change
- Use some simple techniques for self-organisation
- Use everyday communication skills to identify strategies for personal well being
- Master basic numeracy and literacy skills and apply these to lifestyle choices and readiness for work
- Use technology for learning and work readiness