Anger is an emotional signal that is worth listening to. This course is an opportunity to identify your anger signals and learn healthy ways to process your anger so you don’t hurt yourself or others.
In this course you'll learn about influences on women's anger, anger feelings, thoughts and behaviour, how to deal with past anger and healthy ways to process anger.
This course is two hours per week for six weeks.
- identify a range of influences on women’s anger, e.g., western society, family, church and culture
- differentiate between angry feelings, thoughts and behaviours
- understand their own anger using a range of different models and approaches
- identify their own process of change in relation to a theory of change process
- explore old anger ‘resentments’ and how to let them go
- identify and reflect on a range of healthy ways to process anger
Thursday, 12.30pm-2.30pmChristchurch City campus