This course will introduce students to the critical thinking required and provide strategies and skills to maximise their score in all parts of the IELTS exam.
The course includes academic vocabulary, key grammar and practice tests.
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.
How to apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Tamesa Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre.
- Speak with greater confidence in English language contexts.
- Listen with greater skill.
- Demonstrate improved writing skills in English.
- Demonstrate improved reading competence.
- Demonstrate enhanced grammatical skills.