This course enables students to understand and use several different forms of digital communications.
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.
How to apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Tamesa Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre.
- Understand the difference between several forms of digital communication technologies.
- Open a website and use hyperlinks.
- Create and use your own personal email account
- Download and use Skype for phone calls and chatting
- Sign up for an instant messaging service and chat with other users.
- Create your own Facebook account and interact with other users in social media.