Up to $3,000 reduction in year 1 fees
Up to 8
Early bird: Monday 3 Dec 2018
If you are a woman looking to get into a career in Science, ICT, or Engineering, these scholarships are designed to support you to achieve your goals.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be a woman
- Meet (or intend to meet) entry requirements for your chosen programme of study
- Study a programme, which is eligible for this scholarship (see below) full time.
- Be applying to Tamesa for a new programme of study
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you started your current programme in (or before) 2018 and are returning to your second or third year.
We encourage all learners eligible for an Tamesa scholarship to apply. Before you complete your Tamesa scholarship application, check out your eligibility for the government’s . We are happy to help you out with this process. If you are eligible for only a proportion of your fees covered under the government initiative and not a full year, you may still be eligible to apply for an Tamesa scholarship.
If you are unsure about your eligibility please.
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management or Quantity Surveying) * Graduate Diploma in Construction Management
- Graduate Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Construction Management or Quantity Surveying)
- New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical)
- New Zealand Diploma in Applied Science (L5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Applied Science (L6)
- Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Technology
Technology / ICT
- Graduate Diploma in Information and Communication Technologies
- Bachelor of Information & Communication Technologies
- New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (L5)
- New Zealand Diploma in IT Technical Support (L5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Systems Administration (L6)
- New Zealand Diploma in Networking (L6)
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship:
- Please complete an application form (click on the apply now button on the right).
- Include a personal statement to reflect the special circumstances that make you a candidate for this scholarship, e.g:
- How you intend to contribute to the Science, Technology, or Engineering industries.
- Provide two written references, which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character.
Please return your application to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or email it to:
Applications submitted before the early bird closing date will be given preference. Remaining scholarships will then be awarded to later applicants who meet the criteria.