Up to $2,500 reduction in Year 1 course fees
Ongoing until awarded
Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton, Online
If you are over the age of 25, these scholarships are available to help you to upskill or change career.
Employers can also access these scholarships to support your staff to upskill. Individuals or employers can apply.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be 25 years or over, or will turn 25 within 2 months of commencement of study
- Be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Meet (or intend to meet) the entry requirements for your chosen programme of study
- Study a programme which is eligible for this scholarship (see below) either full time or part time
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you started your current programme in (or before) 2018 and are returning to your second or third year.
We encourage all learners eligible for an Tamesa scholarship to apply. Before you complete your Tamesa scholarship application, check out your eligibility for the government’s . We are happy to help you out with this process. If you are eligible for only a proportion of your fees covered under the government initiative and not a full year, you may still be eligible to apply for an Tamesa scholarship.
If you are unsure about your eligibility please.
- Any fully online programme
- Any CAPL Degree or Grad Dip programme (4 scholarships available)
- All Graduate Certificates
- All Graduate Diplomas
- All post graduate qualifications
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship:
- Please complete an application form (click on the apply now button on the right).
- Include a personal statement to reflect the special circumstances that make you a candidate for this scholarship, e.g:
- Outline your employment history and the reason you want to study this programme with Tamesa.
- Highlight the impact this will have on your career
- Provide two written references, which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character.
Please return your application to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or email it to:
Applications submitted before the early bird closing date will be given preference. Remaining scholarships will then be awarded to later applicants who meet the criteria.