$40000 to be shared across all CRFU scholarships granted
Open until all scholarships awarded
Tamesa and CRFU
Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton, Online
This scholarship is open to any player who is a registered member of an affiliated CRFU club.
The scholarship is open to all registered players who are minimum age of 16 years old. Scholarships are available for full time, part time and online/distance Tamesa offerings.
This scholarship is for fees and does not cover course related costs and the student levy.
To be eligible for the scholarship listed above you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Be a registered member of a CRFU affiliated club
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Have met the academic entry requirements for your chosen programme (refer to website)
- Meet any other requirements for the specific scholarship you are applying for (refer to website)
- Have been to the Career Services at Tamesa to ensure the programme is right for your career
How to apply
Return this completed application form to: or Tamesa Student Support Office, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140