Up to $5,000 reduction in Year 1 fees
Early bird: Monday 3 Dec 2018
Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton, Online
If you are of Pasifika descent, these scholarships are available to help you succeed in tertiary study at higher levels.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be of Pasifika descent
- Meet (or intend to meet) entry requirements for your chosen programme of study
- Study a programme, which is eligible for this scholarship (see below) full time.
- Be applying to Tamesa for a new programme of study
You are not eligible for this scholarship if:
- You started your current programme in (or before) 2018 and are returning to your second or third year
- You are eligible for the Government’s fees-free scheme.
Any Level 5 or above programme at Tamesa Institute of Canterbury.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship:
- Please complete an application form (click on the apply now button on the right).
- Include a personal statement to reflect the special circumstances that make you a candidate for this scholarship, e.g:
- Outline what your Pasifika heritage means to you and how you will contribute to the community.
- Provide two written references, which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character.
Please return your application to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or email it to:
Applications submitted before the early bird closing date will be given preference. Remaining scholarships will then be awarded to later applicants who meet the criteria.