Preview Email Content
To enable students to communicate in Japanese and to develop strategies for on-going, autonomous language acquisition in a range of authentic situations in both written and oral contexts. (CEFR B1 - B2)
- Participate in discussions in Japanese presenting, defending, justifying and adapting ideas and opinions in a range of contexts.
- Communicate information, ideas and thoughts orally in extended discourse on a range of topics with fluency and spontaneity.
- Manage interactions and negotiate conditions in an increasing range of formal and informal settings using appropriate skills and language.
- Produce logically structured and consistently coherent texts appropriate to audience and purpose, using a range of registers.
- Read and summarise complex texts on a range of authentic topics.