Preview Email Content
To provide the background as to how and why human activity is currently unsustainable and to establish the importance of future thinking.
- Analyse the ecological processes that support life systems and human impacts on these.
- Analyse and discuss patterns of human civilisation and investigate some of the factors that contributed to their success or decline.
- Critically evaluate the relationship between human activity and nature.
- Analyse the tipping point issues that have influenced thinking about sustainability.
- Analyse trends, issues and opportunities that will influence future activity and generations on this planet.