Preview Email Content
To identify, gain and enhance the skills necessary to be a competent role model for beginner groups in well formed track environments. To plan, prepare, and participate safely in peer wilderness tramp expeditions (in formed and unformed track environments).
- Determine and operate within accepted guidelines of safety, access, culture and environmental practices.
- Demonstrate navigation and tramping skill progressions for a broad range of applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of weather and apply interpretation skills to effect safe experiences.
- Demonstrate knowledge of river environments and apply to river safety.
- Relate planning theory to plan, prepare and safely execute bush walking.
- Present environmental and cultural information for others.