To enable students to become competent reflective practitioners able to work independently or as part of a multidisciplinary team to perform radiological procedures safely and ethically.
- Apply the legal and professional requirements of the MRTB and Office of Radiation Safety to their practice.
- Reflect on and critique their own performance in a clinical environment.
- Apply theory to practice in a Medical Imaging environment.
- Problem solve and adapt techniques to all imaging situations and evaluate resulting images.
- Manage patient care within a professional, cultural and ethical framework.
- Work both independently and within a multidisciplinary team framework.