To synthesise education and learning theories and principles when working with a variety of groups in the outdoors. To enhance professional, study and presentation skills.
- Examine Outdoor Education and analyse its foundational and philosophical concepts.
- Examine a range of teaching and learning theories and analyse their influence on outdoor education.
- Identify, apply and evaluate a range of facilitation methodologies including the application of experiential education principles.
- Reflect critically on themselves as learners and teachers and apply this understanding in other contexts.
- Employ a variety of information retrieval skills and academic writing and presentation skills to produce tertiary assignments that demonstrate academic integrity.
- Describe and utilise a range of assessment skills and evaluation tools.