This course will consist of theory reinforced with practical demonstrations and supervised practice in a classroom and workshop environment.
- Work safely in an automotive workshop using equipment relevant to automotive servicing tasks
- Follow work place requirements and instructions
- Demonstrate knowledge of full and sectional panel replacement on motor vehicles
- Carry out a full and sectional panel replacement on motor vehicle panels
- Identify and align structural damage on a motor vehicle
- Repair vehicle chassis damage