- Architectural Studies
- Art and Design
- Food and Hospitality
- Hair and Beauty
- Language and Education
- Māori and Pasifika
- Music Arts
- Music theatre (NASDA)
- New Zealand Broadcasting School
- Nursing, Midwifery and Medical Imaging
- Animal and Laboratory Science
- Social Work and Human Services
- Sport science, nutrition and health promotion
- Sustainability and Outdoor Education
Adult Literacy offers free classes to adults who are looking to improve their literacy levels. This can then help to enter further education and broaden a student's horizons.
You can enrol in our Adult Literacy classes throughout the year. To be eligible for these free classes you must be a fluent speaker of English.
Flexible study options
Our Adult Literacy classes are available during the daytime and evening, giving you the flexibility you need. See below for the course timetable.
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9.15am - 2.30pm
Thursday, 9.15am - 2.15pm (not during school holidays)
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 5.30pm - 8.30pm