Find multifunction printer / scanner / copiers in the Library. All print jobs are automatically sent to the nearest printer / copier. You can also use the "Follow you" option to print. This allows you to pick your printing up from any printer / copier on campus using your Student ID card. See our How do I guides for more information on using "Follow you".
Ask a librarian for help with any printing, copying, and scanning questions.
|Black & White||Colour|
Adding Credit to your Printing/Photocopy Account
Find a kiosk to top up your account:
- in the Rakaia centre atrium, City campus, Christchurch
- in the Library, City campus, Christchurch
- in the student services building, Woolston campus, Christchurch
- near the library, Timaru campus
At the kiosk:
- Touch Credit Account
- Swipe your student card or enter your network user ID and password
- Choose your amount
- Swipe your Eftpos or credit card and enter your pin
- A receipt will print out. Hold on to this until you have checked your account has been credited.
The kiosks will guide your through the process.
How to Photocopy
Place the original document face-down on the glass or face-up in the document feeder.
- Log in by either
- placing your Student card against the reader on the left side of the photocopier
- or by selecting Log In/Out above the keypad and entering your network user ID and password
- Tap Simple Copy on the touch screen.
- Set the copy options such as size, colour, and duplexing.
- For multiple copies, use the keypad to set the desired number of copies.
- Press the green Start button to the right of the touch screen.
- On completion logout by selecting Log In/Out above the keypad.