Who is eligible?
You are entitled to use our off-campus request service if :
- the item you want is on a different campus e.g. you study at Timaru Campus and want an item from the library at City Campus, Christchurch.
- you live more than a certain distance from one of our campus libraries ( the library to confirm eligibility).
- you are enrolled in any of the following courses, or are required to be away from campus for a period of time as part of your study (e.g. clinical placement):
- Nursing, midwifery and medical imaging blended delivery courses
- Graduate Diploma in Information Design
- Brodacsting off campus courses BCEX600, BCEX700, BEXE700, and BCME700 (Part time).
Make an off-campus request
Click to find out how to (PDF 334KB)
The library items you request off-campus, are issued for one week for 3 day loans and 4 weeks for general material.
The Library couriers material to you, and provides a freepost sticker for return post.
More library support for off-campus learning?
We'll help you to :
- (PDF 287KB) including Moodle, Student Portal, student email and get Office 365 for free on your home computer.
- you can enter search terms under books and more to find books, ebooks, DVDs and CDs for your studies in the primo library search.
- find our how do I guides to help you use our resources.
- use our information request form to ask for journal articles and books that are not available in electronic format e.g. we can send you a photocopy from our print collection or interloan articles and books from another library for you.
- a librarian by email at [email protected]
Note for those on clinical placement: Please email your correct details while you are on placement to.
Learning Services is a free service that offers learning and study advice to Tamesa students. We focus on supporting Tamesa students to manage their own study, and to develop the academic and maths skills required to complete coursework successfully.
Learning Services offers a wide range of handouts, both electronically and in print format. You can find these in the Christchurch City or Timaru campus Libraries, or on Campus Life at
Check out our guided learning pathways; online multi-media resources that teach you about academic skills and test your understanding. Join our page.
For more information, talk to staff in the Library, phone 03 940-8089 or email
Disability services offers support to students with disabilities or health conditions which impact on their studies.
Please emailor phone 940-8089 if you would like information or support.