- You can request an item via . Sign in using your student email address & password.
- Search for the item you want to request and select Request.
- Select the Pickup Location where you would like to pick up the item. If you are an "off campus" student please select 'personal delivery - home' so we know the item needs to be posted to you.
- Submit your request by clicking on the Hold button.
- We will notify you via your when the requested item(s) are available.
- Collect your requested items, as applicable, from:
- the library at City Campus, Christchurch
- the library at Timaru Campus
- the Student Services Reception at Woolston Campus, Christchurch.
- Click for printable instructions on (PDF, 259 KB).
- If your items are at a different campus or you are studying away from a campus see our support for off-campus students.
Items on loan can be renewed once before the due date. The new loan period will begin from the day you renew it.
You will not be able to renew an item if it has been requested by another person or if the item is overdue. In either case, please return the item as soon as possible.
To renew an item:
- Go to the , sign in and then click on "My account". Click on items you wish to renew. For more information on renewing online see (PDF: 0.2MB).
- phone up on 03–940 8089 (have your ID Card handy when you ring)
- go to the Library Service Desk with your ID Card. You don't need to have the books with you.