- Careers and Employment
- Emergency procedures
- Enrolment and administration
- Food and retail
- Health and wellbeing
- Student learning support
- Recreation and sport
Fines are charged on all items that have been returned past their due date. The following charges apply:
- 3 week loan - 50c per item per day up to a maximum fine of $10.00 per item.
- 3 day High Use Collection - $3.00 per item per day up to a maximum fine of $20.00 per item.
- 3 hour High Use Collection - $2.00 per hour or part of an hour.
- Lost items - replacement cost of the item + a $40 lost item processing fee + a $25 administration fee.
- If you are not on an Tamesa campus, you can pay your fines electronically by ing [email protected]