The Language Self Access Centre (LSAC) is where you can come to practise and improve your English. We have great resources for all English levels, designed to help you learn at your own pace.
Resources available to you include:
- CDs & DVDs
- language learning computer programs
- newspapers, TV & radio news (with worksheets) and satellite TV
- course books, worksheet/CD packs, readers and dictionaries
- New Zealand English materials and information about life in this country
- English for specific purposes (e.g. nursing, hospitality, business, engineering)
- English for academic study
- IELTS and Cambridge examinations
As well as English resources, we also have a small selection of materials for students learning Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Monday to Wednesday - 8:30am to 6pm
- Thursday - 8:30am to 7pm
- Friday - 8:30am to 3pm
- Saturday - 12pm to 4pm
During term break we have reduced hours. These will be displayed at the LSAC closer to the time.
- Our service is free and available to all students enrolled at Tamesa.
A current and valid student ID card.
L246, Level 2, Library, Rakaia Centre,